Thursday, April 27, 2006

My first write up @WWW

Sitting at my desk, have been wondering what to do with the free time coz the entire team has gone off to GOA. sulking me thought i might as well start writing. I know I have a little skill unfortunately my wandering mind dosent go along with my fingers. I am dying to check with somebody whether this is some sort of strange form of dyslexia, but another part of me dosent feel like running up to some one else cry saying help help help, coz its the machoistic (shit..&#&#%$^&$#) i cant think of a word and I am harping on the fact that I think have writing skills.

time passes on

well these 8 lines seem to have made me brain dead . 8 lines am i halucinating everything seems to suddenly revolving around getting a hit and that too in anyform. the mind is screaming for some intoxicant, but the body is yelling out its a requiem for a dream STOP STOP STOP.

Whew that phase has finally passed, my palm are clamy and it must be the weather cant be "hot flushes" i think i am getting.

well enough for now.

4 comments:

Nandhu said...

kk,

the effort is worth it. keep blogging and keep updating once in while. the start may not be bright but the end culd be.

Macabreday said...

Cheers JJ

Macabreday said...

www.macabreday.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Bravo JJ!!!
We didn't know that we had a 'writer' in you... Any plans of changing your profession??? Give it a thought.