Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ambugity of life or is it just lives

Been sitting at my stupid desk from morning. lots of chaos, the AMD Dev forum, a pitch presentation and my personal life. every things suddenly seemed to have collapsed.

where do i stand and fight, where do i run, where do i hide these things just seem to be multiplying.

personally i dont see why and how one's community can be such a glorified reason for another person to refuse to even meet me. i want to cry at times. its no wonder that people fight and there is communal tension.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr. i feel like hitting someone. at the same time i feel so much pain for N she is such sweet and lovely person yet when itcomes to her happiness, why does community have to come first.

suddenly the lines of the pink floyd song comes to my mind

"if there is anybody out there". help me help me i need to come to my sense coz the pain is just unberable at times.

2 comments:

Everyman said...

Aah..there's a lot of shit around isn't there? Good to see ya around JJ..

Anonymous said...

which fuckin' floyd lyric's that mite?